Grow your CHC team
We are at an exciting turning point in the BC health system, and CHCs are a growing movement across the province. BCACHC is making it easier to recruit new CHC employees through our Jobs Portal. Find or Post a CHC job in just a few easy steps.
How to Post a Job
Step 1: Visit the BCACHC website
Step 2: Sign in or sign up
- If your CHC is already a member of BCACHC, you can sign in using the login information you received by email when your membership was purchased.
- If you need a new login ID for your CHC, simply create a new member login. There will be no charge applied if your CHC already has a membership.
Step 3: Post a Job
- Find the Post a Job button on your Members Dashboard.
- Fill in the blanks with position info.
Step 4: Receive inquiries directly
- Include the URL to the master job posting or add your email for applicant follow up.
- Add your CHC website and social links so that applicants can get to know your organization.
Step 5: Reach out for help spreading the word
- Let us know that you have made a post and we will help advertise the position through our social media channels.
You can see your new posting - and any other job openings - at https://bcachc.org/jobs/
Let us know if you have any questions or if any further support is needed.